Erectile dysfunction
We r in long distance . struggling wd convncing both our parents since 5 year. We met 7 months before. He was perfect. No problm. He ejaculated evn in bj and sex. He left usa and in a week or two his erection stopd. He nevr had this problm before. He is so depressd. He says he has no confidnce in life. Nw its been 7 months he dint gt an erection. In between we tried phone sex it workd like till erection. Bt it took too long. I was also in too much pressure at home. He stopd bothering me. I dont knw hw to make he talk to me. And help him out.m vry worried

Hello there...... Depending on the cause and severity of your erectile dysfunction and any underlying health conditions, you might have various treatment options. Your doctor can explain the risks and benefits of each treatment and will consider your preferences. Your partner's preferences also might play a role in your, treatment choices..... Consult sex therapist.....