Erectile dysfunction
Sir,due to gastric problem,I went to gastroentroligist and prescribed tablets for 6 weeks. The tablets are Pantocid-IT in morning,and lafaxid in night daily.When I started taking my gastric problem decreased, but at the same time I lost my erections in the night but continued the tablets.What are sideeffects of tablets

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Hi, plz have faith in ur Dr, u need to nourish to full then sure I'll have great strength too, as ur age just 33yrs. Without any associated condition like bp n sugar. Ayurved assure u to get amazing strength at bed n with great digestion so consider to have AYURVEDIC opinion in near future. Get engagement with sport or yoga