Erectile dysfunction
My penis does not stay erect for a long time before sex but as soon as I insert it, it stays erect till it ejaculate

That's normal. Because once penis get erected, it needs continues stimulation either by hand or by movements after penetration in vagina. With this stimulation penile blood flow remain maintain. If person stops stimulation, erection goes away. So you don't have any problem. Just relax.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+118
Chat with a sexologist
Detailed evaluation needed... Do not find it to b a big issue
its natural, erecton n ejaculation,i need more information about your problen as mastubation history ETC for proper assessment and guidance
Its ed Age 28 Any other diseases Take proper treatment in Ayurveda Apply our oil for massage Its curable with ayurveda medicines with in 15 days CONSULT  me now