Erectile dysfunction
My foreskin is little bit tight and when its pulled back it wont come back to normal position easily. And even having sex, I lose my hardness because of this reason I think

I have best treatment for this
Hello, there can be many reasons for the problem... Many times when it is borderline phimosis… Then during intercourse if you use proper lubricants like, lubic jelly, k-y jelly or any other jelly or oil etc. for both of you then many times there is no pain or tear of the foreskin and you can have painless intercourse. But sometimes if the partner's vagina is very tight or dry then you may face problem. So first you try the above said lubricants if your problem is not solved then you must consult a General Surgeon. The problem of erectile dysfunction most commonly occur in ages of men: fortunately it has high recovery rate of 90% through ayurvedic medications. I am explaining briefly about erectile dysfunction so that it takes fear out of you. In erectile dysfunction, men are not able to get or keep an erection that is sufficient to have penetrative sex. This may be due to so many factors like High cholesterol, High blood pressure, Diabetes, excessive masturbation, excessive Porn watching, nerves weakness, Obesity, thyroid, heart problem, alcohol, Tobacco use, Sleep disorders. Low testosterone, tension, stress etc., This problem of erectile dysfunction is very much treatable. I am suggesting you some ayurvedic medicines, Take Aswagandhadi churan half teaspoon in the morning & in the night. Take Capsule SHILAJIT One in the morning and one in the night. Take tablet Brihat Bangeshwar ras one in the morning one and one in the night after food. All three preferably with hot milk or with water Also apply and message Shri Gopal tail on your penis three times a week for 2 to 4 minutes. Avoid junk food, oily and more spicy food, alcohol, tobacco, tension and anxiety. Start doing brisk walk or running or cardio exercises for at least 1 hour a day. Start taking hot milk twice a day also two to three dates in the morning and in the night with milk. Do all the above suggested treatment for 3 months and see the results. If you don't get satisfactory results then please go to your family doctor or a good sexologist. You can also contact me on my private chat or directly in my clinic. We can send you the medicines by courier. My website: www.kayakalpinternational.com
Hi, Does this issue with your foreskin happy frequently? Or is it something you have started having issue with recently? If the issue of foreskin is frequent the. Would recommend you to get circumcision done otherwise not a cause to worry. However for erectile dysfunction issue this is not the only reason for you having issues with your erections. Let me explain you about your issue in brief - At some point in a man’s life, he may have difficulty achieving or maintaining an erection. Erection problems occur when you can’t achieve or maintain an erection that’s firm enough to have sexual intercourse. Erection problems are also known as: * erectile dysfunction (ED) * impotence * sexual dysfunction In your case I believe you have developed symptoms of Erectile dysfunction. ED occurs when a man can't get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. In most cases the causes of this problem could be - Stress , relationship strain, low self-confidence, hypertension, excessive Masturbation etc. There is a possibility there is some issue with the blood supply. If required we might get few tests done. But nothing to worry as the issue can be fixed with proper treatment and medications. However this issue is not a major cause to worry as there are medications and treatment available for the same. Rest assured your problem can be resolved.
We need to connect to obtain few details from you on your issue. Basis which we can proceed further with the treatment and medications if required. You can contact me either online or in person. Website Link - https://www.drfayyazsexologyclinic.com
Share picks on private chat for Better understanding of your problem and advice treatment.