Erectile dysfunction
I m 23 yrs boy with good physic . I regularly do the exercise and maintain my health. But past few years I m suffering from erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Please suggest me some medicine to overcome this. 
156 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jagat Shah
Homeopath 12 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi my name is Dr. Jagat Shah ( M.D. Homeopathy) As you said you have proper physics but still you are suffering from the problem giving you medicine with this amount of information given by you would be difficult. please contact doctor to understand your problem in detail and take proper treatment. You can contact Total Health Care for further help. Please feel free to call us. Dr Jagat Shah.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?