1. Lifestyle - Do you do any Exercise or is your lifestyle Sedentary?
2. Food Habits - Do you eat oily, fried, Sour food often ?
3. Drugs - Do you Smoke , or drink Alcohol or take any other drugs ? Opium
4. Disease - Any Chronic Illness like Diabetes , HTN ,
Obesity, Hormonal issues ?
5. Stress and Anxiety - Any Tension on Head related to Family or Job ?
6. Medicines - Are you taking any medicines for chronic illnesses?
7. Obesity - weight can impact sex life negatively.
8. High Blood Pressure - certain medicines also cause ED . So be careful while taking BP Medicines.
9. Excessive Masturbation
Please answer all the above questions and send me answers in private chat. I will send you the complete treatment protocol and you will be fully fit within a very short period of time .
Hi there...erectile dysfunction could be due to many reasons. Anxiety being the most. So first try relaxation techniques and distraction method. Then try to cut down on any habits like alcohol, smoking or drugs. This will help. If there's no improvement then you must be investigated for any comorbidities like diabetes hypertension hypercholestrolemia. Treating these comorbidities also help. Medically there are many options like oral medications and topical creams. If the above conservative measure do not help kindly consult a psychiatrist for medical therapy.
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Googling your symptons online?
The internet is not a doctor and neither are you. Chat with a real doctor about your health.