Erecticle Dysfuntion
I am 56 years of age and suffering from high BP for over 12 years. I am taking 1 tablet daily Nebistar 5 mg in the morning. My 3 month average of Hb1ac test is 6.5%. My weight is 83 kgs. I want to enjoy better sex life where my erections are hard and long lasting. Can you please prescribe a course of medicines that I can take for long period which has no side effects which increases my sex drive and solves the problem of erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Also prescribe any exercise regime that I need to follow.

Hello.... No Viagra is out of side effects.. Moreover you are hypertensive patient taking antihypertensive, sildenafil also decreases blood pressure ,so they act synergisticaly to drop blood pressure ... Discuss about this with your doctor ..consult general physician....
Jyoti Gupta
Ayurveda 19 yrs exp Noida
ED is very common problem at your age group. You can take protein enrich balanced diet and some side effect FREE ayurvedic medicines to get cure NATURALLY.
You may please, share your problem for online consultation ?
Stop porn watching, alcohol, smoking etc.