Erecticle dysfunction
[1/10, 9:12 PM] ManiNeeru: Hi sir, it's me mani thapa, i am 23 years old, i stay in delhi, sir i am having some erection problem in my penis as i had this problem two years ago, same thing happened with me when i was 21 and after meeting with doctor suggested me some tests in which everything was ok, then after that i consulted with one ayurvedic doctor who suggested me some ayurvedic medicine, after taking that, i found there was not that much but still i had some erection in my penis by which i could have sex with my partner but at that time also, my penis used to be very loose but after shaking penis or before having sex with partner, it used to stand, but now since last week, again same problem, i am facing as there is very less erection in my penis even with my partner also, it doesn't get erected properly, second thing which i am facing is if there is little erection in penis after shaking penis hard even then it doesn't erect normally,Even outer skin of penis has become so loose

Have good sleep, do exercise & yoga daily for 1 hour. Take hot milk 1 glass morning & evening. Avoid spicy. Chilli.nd fried food Take CP SHILAJIT tb. Manmath ras. Nd tb. Sidh makardhwaj bati. One each morning & evening for 3 months. Wd hot milk. See d results or otherwise consult a sexologist personally.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+130
Chat with a sexologist
erection in males depends on various factors. it depends on your nerves ,your arteries ,muscles ,mind and emotions. when all of them work in co-ordination, you have a good erection. if anything goes out of place, you fail to get proper erection ,and once you are not able to have erection, your self esteem and confidence decreases and chances of not getting erected next time also increase .there are several ayurvedic medicines which can help you in this condition but we need to discuss more about your problem. please contact privately for that.