Erectal dysfunction

I have issue in maintaining an erection and having issue in doing sex, requesting you to recommend a stimulus tablet...
views-icons 58 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Amitkumar Dashrath Barai
Sexologist 8 yrs exp Kolhapur
Instead of tab u can try vacuum pump or special male cup
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?