Epilepsy or Nuero issue?
Dear Dr. I am bit confused about my father's diagnosis. 8 years back he had some epilepsy kind of attack his hands and legs became stiff. After about 5 mins he became alright. Same kind of attack happened 3 times same day. But nothing came out out of mouth. We admited him to hospital and Dr ordered for MRI then Dr told during his teen age his head has some minor accident now it's giving the Problem and he asked to take Eptoin 1000 tablet. Since he is diabetic he recently consulted same doctor he told instead of 2 take only 1 Eptoin tablet along with regular diabetic tablets. Since we all shifted to bangalore I took him to diabetic specialist in our area and he told the tablet is for epilepsy. So I am confused is it epilepsy.. From past 8 years he never had any seizure. I have attached his medicine prescription.

Dr. Pankaj Kumar
General Physician 10 yrs exp Delhi

Eptoin is given for prevention of epileptic attack... Yo kindly consult neurologist for the same to taper/ withdraw eptoin as he is not having any symptom...  Get blood eptoin level done along with HbA1C and share...