Epilepsy - blank stare

I got fits at night with vomting @ 11 pm after getting Ct-scan I have a warm in my brain nerve 8yrs back they suggest me to used tablets and again 1yr back i got a stroke at same timing night after taking Ct-scan they described it was an epilipsey and now i'm using tablets again morning one and night one followed by food since 1yrs. so, how long should i take weather it is curable or not........ getting to sleep is difficult for me now a days may be a work pressure i work as a civil site engineer , i live in pg hostel and taking hostel food weather should i change my food? i have been always suffering from fatigue,amnesia,muscle spasms

Doctor Answers (2) on Epilepsy - blank stare

You may need to undergo MRI And EEG Based on the findings we have to chart further course of action
Dr. Hithysh BM Bangalore | General Physician
Hello epilepsy has to be treated with anti epileptic drugs....you can continue with your work and lead the same lifestyle but only thing you need to follow is to take the medication regularly!!duration will be told by the doctor some have to take it for few years but some longer consult neurophysician for further evaluation and treatment.