ENT PROBLEM
I have esinophiliya. I cant sleep at night. Already I tried zyrcold tab and flomist nasal spray. Did not worked. Please tell me a solution

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

eosinophilia is not a disease per se. the cause for increased eosinophil should be identified. most of the times allergy is the common cause for eosinophilia and sometimes parasitic infestation can also lead to significant increase in eosinophil number. many times normal person can also have high eosinophil count. put together you have to understand that its a very non specific test to diagnose any condition. kindly describe your complaints for which eosinophil count was done so that proper treatment can be advised