Ent problem
Can I do nasal dns surgery in pushkar lele cancer hospital in nashik saranpur colony ? if I do surgery in cancer hospital than other cancer patients will effect me ? Is others cancer patients cancer effect me ?

Hello There. I can understand your concern. you can get the DNS surgery at an hospital which performs such surgeries. i don't know if the hospital which you are talking about has these services or not. also, why would the cancer patients have any effect on you? cancer doesn't spread like that. caner is not at all contagious. if you are thinking cancer is a certain virus or a bacterium etc, then don't think like that. cancer doesn't work that way. Best Regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain