Enquiry abt test reports

Hi doc...actually i want to get details and information regarding the correlation btw reports and the periods...i m undergoing a diet plan from last 3 weeks and lost almost 5 kg weight.... My dietician asked me to get the blood reports for various test whose pics are when i showed the reports to her her first ques was is ur periods regular...acc to me yes its regular and usually occur with 28 or max 30 can u tell me the detail relationship btw the reports and the periods...and also tell what does it actually mean through irregular periods...0lz explain in best possible way so that i can relate myself...and uderstand what the reason behind this bcz being a future doctor its a like ambiquity whats the reason and what is the relation...

Doctor Answers (1) on Enquiry abt test reports

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. First of all I want to congratulate you on losing that much weight. I'm also not able to understand the reason behind her asking about your periods. The only thing evident in this report is that your haemoglobin is on the lower side. Not too low, just a little low. High protein and foods with high iron content will improve that. Except for that nothing is wrong. Dont have to worry about it. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.