Enlarged testes
My right testes is bigger in size than my left testes and whenever i masturbate there is a slight pain in the right testes throughout the day. Since i observed this I have had very little sexual arousal as compared to before. Which specialist should i see and please give some tips to reduce this problem.
77 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

hey, repeated masturbation may cause pain in testis , abstein for some days and see ,you can consult sexologist nearby for sexual problem, consult urologist for pain in testis
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?