Enlarged adenoids
My 7 yrs old son has a enlarged tonsils and adenoids. He always breaths from his mouth and I feel its affecting his growth, appetite and behaviour. I have been to ENT and he is suggesting tonsilictomy and adenoidectomy. I want to avoid the surgery but also want the problem to be solved asap. Can homeopathy help? If yes, how long will it take to stop his mouth breathing? Thanks,

Your son may be suffering from obstructive sleep apnea because of enlarged adenoids and tonsils. Usually initial treatment with steroid nasal spray is tried. If it does not work then surgery is the way ahead. I am not sure how. Homeopathy works in this condition
Consult nearby ENT specialist for confirmation of diagnosis and appropriate treatment if required