Enlarge prostrate
After ultra sound we got to know that he has enlarge prostrate which is causing him problem while doing urine.. Please advise if it can be cure with proscribed medicine or he need to have surgery??? Attaching report and doc prescription
70 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. The post void residue is lot, better to go for surgery in my opinion. The removal of prostate won't affect your normal daily life. Kindly consult a urologist for further help. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?