Energy level of left side
Energy level of left hand and left leg came little bit down I met with an accident fell down and got treat ment as well but I am.fine but light energy level low what to do

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  The history is insufficient for us to say anything. My advise would be to consult a neurologist in person for further evaluation and management.  You can take tab. Neurobion forte once a day after food for a month no harm in that. But neurologist evaluation will be required.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
Meet neurophysician to work on plexopathy