Emotionally disturbed.

Want to know If I should go for counselling. People's unsatisfied behaviors affect me too much. Feeling emotionally let down...n confused.
views-icons 59 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sachin Salve
Clinical Psychologist 15 yrs exp Ahmednagar
You must seek help for your emotional issues. It seems it affects your day today activity. Counselor will definitely help you to get out of it. All the best.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?