Emotional centre
What are the Ayurveda drugs that strengthen the emotional centre of brain. I have anticipatory anxiety,timidity,suppressed anger. Pls suggest any over the counter meds or home tips to address the same

Dr. Niraj Gujarathi
Ayurveda 9 yrs exp Nashik

Hello, Their is large range of medicines in Ayurveda like bramhi, Shankhpushpi,ashwagandha,jatamansi,vacha. Sometimes mental problems like stress,anxiety comes from physical problems. Like increased body heat leads to short temper . SHIRODHARA is best for all sort of brain problems. Rather, i'll suggest you to visit ayurvedic consultant for detailed examination & management . Or u can consult privately with me on www.lybrate.com/consult-privately/doctor/nirajgujarathi?lpt=PS-SSD
Dr. Vaidya Mihir Khatri
Ayurveda 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad
rub cow ghee on ur palm before sleep. drop cow ghee in nostrils.consult ayur dr for best medicines according to ur prakruti..