Elevated bilirubin levels

My liver function test done two weeks ago has elevated bilirubin levels Total - 1.71 Direct - 0.32 Indirect - 1.39 Also I am feeling slight pain in the lower abdomen on the right side especially after a heavy meal. This has been happening for a month now. Please tell me if any medications or further tests should be done and if there is anything to worry. Thank you.

Doctor Answers (1) on Elevated bilirubin levels

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.... Based on the report you have mentioned... There is nothing to worry... The bilirubin levels are within normal range.... As far as the stomach pain is concerned it might be due to numerous reasons like gastritis, food allergies, food poisoning, constipation, lactose intolerance, gastroesophageal reflux disease, ulcers, indigestion one of this might be the cause for your problem..... So I advice you to Get a opinion of a nearest physician for further management.....