Electric shock

My brother has recently faced an electric shock. The doctors are saying he will be fine in a month but i trust your team and so i need a second opinion from you guys. Please advice any solution to cure him ASAP. I will even bring him to Mumbai; if required. Please help me.
views-icons 98 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello there we do understand your feeling and your concern towards your bother. It us very sad that your brother had an shock. But since we dissent know any thing about your brothers conditon and all we can suggest you is if he is having any burns because if the shock then it would be wise of you to take him to general surgeon and give him good healthy duet with proteins and vitamins.thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?