Ejaculation issue

Hello doctor,me and my husband have been trying to get pregnant since 4-5 months. I got 2 IUIs done, both of which failed. I've had a chemical pregnancy around 8 months back. My husband has erection issues and we've been on Penagra 10g which is taking care of the erection problem. But he's not able to able to ejaculate inside me, so he ejaculates and inserts his penis. There is some leakage as well, but I do raise my legs for about 30mins after intercourse. Not sure if this will help us get pregnant, so wanted to know if it's ok? Thanks a lot

Doctor Answers (2) on Ejaculation issue

Dr. Sujoy Dasgupta Kolkata | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
It seems that he is having ED. This problem is exaggerated when couples are trying their best to have baby. Erectile dysfunction (ed) should never be ignored. It can even represent early stage of heart disease or diabetes or some other severe disease. So, instead of going to medicine shop to buy medicines and taking risks, consult doctor so that the cause can be found out and can be treated properly to give you complete cure. At the same time it is important to boost up his confidence. So please give him support. For details, please read- https://drsujoydasgupta.needstreet.com/post/erectile-dysfunction/2118
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi....., Both psychological and biological factors can play a role in premature ejaculation. premature ejaculation is a common and treatable condition. Medications, counseling and sexual techniques that delay ejaculation — or a combination of these — can help improve sex for you and your partner. Consult sex therapist...