Eczema Skin Rashes

I am not sure whether it is eczema or not but the symptoms are very much similar and the red rashes on skin are very itchy and causes intense inflammation..it results in to thick skin nd also brownish color skin or discoloration.I don't know wat to do..pls suggest something..

Doctor Answers (5) on Eczema Skin Rashes

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Skin disease can be diagnosed only after consulting directly or through pictures online... Other than that no doctor can confirm what type of skin disease you are suffering from.. Anyway I will suggest some simple tips as an accessory management you should follow to reduce itching and scaling... Daily you must wash the areas with Luke warm water morning and night... If dryness are more please apply olive oil... Reduce intake of non veg and oily foods...Completely avoid sea fish and fried foods and Bakery items and diary products which can increases itching... Stress may also elevate itching ,so reduce your stress level by doing yoga or breathing exercises and sleep for about 5-6 hrs daily... All these are only accessory management which can reduce itching and dryness to some extent...For complete cure you have to consult a qualified Homoeopath directly or you can send pictures through online ... There are good number of HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINES which can completely cure any skin disorders within short duration... No side effects in HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINES at all.. 100% good results.. While taking HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINES you must avoid coffee and soft drinks completely.... For any doubts you can clarify with me through online consultation
Dr. Amar Deep RaeBareli | Homeopath
Yes it might be eczema. However you need to send photographs for further evaluation of the case. You can start with Graphitis ointment - local application for next 2 weeks and revert back for further treatment.
Hi.. As per your description... These rashes seem to be of eczema... But it can be confirmed only after proper examination because there are many other causes of such skin ailments. Please seek the advice of a good homoeopath in your vicinity. And yes eczema is perfectly curable so you need not to worry ...just take proper treatment... If not treated properly it can get worse.