Eczema on scalp
Its been more than one year that i am taking the homoeopathic medicine for this infection,but what i notice is,it has grown bigger than the earlier and have become more itchy.My hair falls everytime i comb them.It has discoloured my skin from the back and has given a patchy look due to which am unable to make bun and pony.it is very embarrassing. Please help me to end it from the root and make my skin colour to be back.

Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Dermatologist 18 yrs exp Mumbai

Need to clinically evaluate to be able to help you. Dr. Jolly Shah DNB Dermatologist Mumbai