Echo cardiogram

I have taken echo cardiogram And the the concerned person told there is not Problem with my heart But only a muscle pain what is the meaning of that I have gastric problem Whether the function of liver is the reason

Doctor Answers (2) on Echo cardiogram

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
Gastric problem usually means to say that you suffer from excessive gastric acid production which is causing reflex or the heart burn like symptoms...you can prevent it by having food on time...drink good quantity of water..reduce stress,coffee,chocolates....no liver is not related to gastritis .. Thank you
// there is not Problem with my heart But only a muscle pain what is the meaning of that // This means that 1. There is no Problem in Heart 2. There is problem in your Muscles //I have gastric problem// This is not muscle Problems //Whether the function of liver is the reason// For knowing about function of liver, you have to do 1. USG Abdomen Pelvis 2. Life Function Tests