cardiologist-icon
ECG is.fine or.not
I want to know whether my ecg is fine or not. I suffer from hypertension and i take telma h 40. I have been feeling my heart constantly racing fast close a 100 bpm even when i just beisk walking. Is that normal.

Hello.. Well yes you do have heart rate on a higher end..but higher rate during physical activity is okay..but in this ecg of yours there are no significant changes but yes t wve changes are there in inferior leads...it's better to consult a cardiologist..you need to stop smoking if you do and maintain healthy diet thank you