cardiologist-icon
Ecg heart anxiety
Hlo I think I am suffering from angina. even if I stand for 5 minutes or walk for few minutes my chest starts hurting very bad Typical angina- pressure like squeezing radiating to left arm, jaw etc... I read this is stable angina but plz note even on rest when heart rate is below 80 chest pain epiaode occurs I had tmt done in November which was negative My doctor ruled out heart disease But I am still worried. To seek assurance I have developed habit of getting ecg done every week Which is always normal... I am unable to do anything except sitting n lying on bed due to fear of chest pain and angina Can u plz help me out? My doctor said after tmt we do angiography but invasive one has own risks n CT one exposes to radiation n there's no need of them in my case but I am living in fear every day

No need to do angiography. You have anxiety disorder not a heart problem. Do not do any heart teats now. Negative TMT rules out heart related pain. It is not angina. Stop reading on internet and self diagnose. Doing ECG every week 8s completely unnecessary. I suggest you consult a psychiatrist
CT angio at ur age is appropriate ! However I don’t the indication for the same in ur case , its likely anxiety. Anyways Angina is a clinical diagnosis so better u consult ! Tc
Consult