Early menstrual
Hi doc. It's been quite frequent tat from past 4 5 months im sufferi from early menstruation. Coz of it I m having sevier tummy ace. The flow is irregular as well.. what is the cause of this and what r this symptoms for?? Really worried about it..

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

It's a hormonal imbalance very likely with thyroid weakness. Please  read my blog on PCOS. Hope that helps.
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, Irregular periods is caused by hormonal imbalance (like prolactin, oestrogen, progesterone,) hypothyroidism, reproductive tract infections, PCOS, anemia,fibroids, stress etc, you need to be examined first to find the cause, don't worry all can be managed with medicines please consult a gynecologist.