Early ejaculation
Morning I had sex with my partner with in 30 to 40 sec I going to ejaculate. How can I improve my sexual duration??

Let me know further details, whether married/single; duration of marriage and duration of the problem, freq of the intercourses per week/month; if single- if the setting of intercourse sufficiently perceived safe or the fear of being caught;
be calm, it has good response to treatment modalities; need sex education and non pharmacological therapy sessions along with pharmacotherapy after assessment