Early discharge
When i masturbate within 1 min i get discharge. I don't why its happening to me and my marriage is near about. My penis upper cover even don't slides down side of the penis and when i try to bring the penis cover down side of the penis it irritates me and feels like fire in my penis. Could you please advice how to go about it..

Dr. Harsha
Early ejaculation could be due to many reasons. Anxiety being the most. So first try relaxation techniques and distraction method. Then try to cut down on any habits like alcohol, smoking or drugs. This will help delay ejaculation. If there's no improvement then you must be investigated for any comorbidities like diabetes hypertension hypercholestrolemia. Treating these comorbidities also can delay ejaculation. Also any associated erectile dysfunction will also have to be treated. Medically there are many options like oral medications and topical creams. If the above conservative measure do not help kindly consult a psychiatrist for medical therapy. And for your inability to retract prepuce, kindly consult a surgeon as your are suffering from phimosis. They will explain to you various options to treat like topical creams for minimal phimosis and circumcision in case of complete phimosis.