Early diabetes

Hello Doctor, I have been recently diagnosed with my sugar levels on little higher side. Can I do something to reverse the affect and control right now without any medicine.
views-icons 95 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manjunath Malige
Endocrinologist 16 yrs exp Bangalore
it is difficult to give specific advice without information about your type of diabetes,family history, weight and other details.If it is type 2 diabetes then lifestyle modification ( healthy diet and regular exercise ) will be helpful to keep the blood sugars in control at least initially.You may want to consider seeing a well qualified diabetologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?