Earlierdischarge
Dear Sir I am facing a problem of earlier discharge. Please guide me the best to get permanent solution for this.

Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurvedic Preventive Medicine Specialist 14 yrs exp Ghaziabad

Best way is meditation and relaxation exercises.  Avoid spicy fried and junk food. Avoid carbonated drinks, tea and coffee.
Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hey, Psychological factors such as anxiety, guilt, or depression can also cause it. In some cases, it may be related to a medical cause such as hormonal problems, injury, or a side effect of certain medicines. stopping or cutting down on the use of alcohol, tobacco, or illegal drugs may improve how well they can control ejaculation.practice yoga and meditation