Ear sensation hering los

Namskar sr I am 25 years old member of armed force sr last yr decmbr 28 i was detailed fr weapon pratice firing sr firing had created sound sensation in my boths ears and also i had lost hearin litlebit i got traeatmnt but nothing is improvmnt sensation is till continue in my left ear sr know i wants to go under your treatmnt is possible treatmnt becoz my friend was under your treatmnt he has suggested to go under your treatmnt thankz sr reply me

Doctor Answers (1) on Ear sensation hering los

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Based on the history you have given I am suspecting inner ear damage leading to tinnitus ( ringing sensation in ear)... Tinnitus may be due to numerous causes like problem in joint of jaw bone, trauma to the head or neck, increase in inner ear fluid pressure leading to meniere's disease, wax in the ear,exposure to very loud noise,disorders affecting blood vessels in the ear,anemia, with certain medications eg-antibiotics like erythromycin or certain antimalarial drugs,aspirin overdose etc. Due to tinnitus a person might feel difficult to concentrate and may become irritable. I advise you to keep ear plugs nearby to you and use it whenever you are in a noisy surrounding. develop some destressing technique like yoga and meditation. most of the times early detection of the cause helps in better results. So kindly consult a ENT specialist to treat for the main cause behind it and help you in further management.