Ear problem

While listening to some high volume sounds for some time(for eg: attending mass in church ), my right ear starts making screeching sounds similar to headphones make when they get damaged. Kindly recommend me with some medicine.Is it a serious problem?.Will it affect my hearing in future?.I remember that in my childhood when I got slapped by my father blood clotted in my right ear, does it have anything to do with my problem?
views-icons 29 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Ear problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
20 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
Please get your hearing checked (Pure Tone Audiometry and Impedance Audiometry) at a good audiology clinic near you and meet an ENT Specialist to advise you after scrutinising the reports.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?