Ear problem
Pus comes out in my left ear specially in night when I sleep...In morning when I get up, that pus is stored at my ear and due to that I feel difficulty in listening by left ear...but I feel no pain in ear ... suffering from last 1 month

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

You need to consult a good ENT Specialist as soon as possible.. Use the practo app to select a good doctor based on his biodata and the patient feedbacks received.
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi kindly consult ENT specialist .... you should be examined and started on antibiotics and also treatment of associated condition...