Ear problem
Last weak a bike with sudden lound horn passed by me..after that i am feeling a sensation in my right ear whenever a lound horn sounds beside my right hear it gives a blow in my right ear and it feels heavy but no problem in hearing.. Now what to do??

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  It may be normal. Loud sounds do cause discomfort. If you have any other symptoms like hearing some sounds when there is no such sounds or feeling dizzy whenever you turn head or when there is a loud noise, that time its a problem.  Get it checked out by a ENT specialist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. anil kumar jain. Bangalore.