Ear problem

Hi! I have been hearing whistling sounds in my ears. Earlier it was only the left ear but now both the ears..left ear is too loud. I hear it even in the fan running or while watching tv also. And off late i have noticed that i fell dizzy also especially while changing posirions like standing up after sitting or lying. Please advice. Can this be cured or reduced atleast. It is very frustrating..especially while going to sleep.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your own locality to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bengaluru, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic [email protected] is easily navigable on Google Maps. I am legally unable to prescribe you any medicines without physically examining you. This forum is intended for second opinions after you have consulted a doctor locally
Dr. Sandeep Dachuri
ENT/ Otolaryngologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
You have tinnitus plus vertigo. Consult with your ENT SURGEON. Thorough assessment is required. Hearing assessment has to be done and if required MRI brain is also required to rule out central pathology.
Dr. Pradeep Kumar Palakonda
ENT/ Otolaryngologist 11 yrs exp Visakhapatnam
You need to get Pure Tone Audiogram & an Impedance Audiogram to know if the cause is in the middle ear. If the cause is in the inner ear, most likely your problem stays with you for lifetime. Then you might have to use Tinnitus Maskers which are of some benefit.