Ear proble.
I have constant itching in my ear which forces to use an ear bud quite frequently. I feel the need to just pull it out instantly. What's the problem here ?

Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

Itchiness or pruritus in the ear may be due to infections, allergy, cerumen or other causes. When the pruritus is due to a particular reason it is called secondary pruritus. When any reason cannot be found it is called primary pruritus. Treatment of pruritus varies accordingly. So you must consult a good ENT doctor to know the cause of the itchiness, only then can it be managed properly.