Ear piercing n head shave
Though there are different rules in each custom for piercing ears and the first head shave I feel my baby is tender to it still What is the best time or how old a baby being is safe to pierce her ears or shave her head for first time

Dr. Chandrashekar C
Pediatrician 14 yrs exp Bangalore

Medically there is no specific time for above things to be done. When you feel its appropriate it can be done. one thing is, if done with in one year, it will be easy for you to hold him without much resistance from him and avoiding untoward injuries during the procedure.