Ear pain, 1 side headache
Dear Dr, I am prashanth,I frequently get one side head ache along with nose block one side and I regularly sneez more early morning ,kindly suggest what could be the problem for this...

Based on the history you have given, I am suspecting a unresolved sinus infection or allergic rhinitis. If its a allergic rhinitis best treatment would be to find allergens causing symptoms and to avoid it...over the counter antihistaminics will be beneficial to you...Consult nearest allergy clinic for skin prick test and other modalities of investigations in which they will test you for various allergens and find out to what you are allergic...and they treat you with diluted doses of that allergen to desensitise your body to that allergen... And if its a unresolved sinus infection a course of decongestant and antibiotics will be beneficial. So kindly consult a ENT specialist for further management.