Ear or muscle problem?

I feel pressure in my right ear. Hear popping noises when I rotate my head and the pressure releases for a few seconds. I also feel swelling/numbness on the right side of my forehead and the skull. I also have pain in the right aide of my neck and hear crunching noises from the spine. Please help me identify if I should see an ENT specialist or an orthopedist.
views-icons 15 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Ear or muscle problem?

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
20 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
Please drop in to my clinic for an ENT consultation. from your history, you seem to have an Eustachian Tube dysfunction
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?