Ear hissing problem

My mom is having Tinnitus(probably don't know exact term, but according to her symptoms it looks like Tinnitus). She is being consulting many doctors for many years, all have helped to reduce the voice, but not completely. Can you help me with the cure?
views-icons 17 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Please bring her to my clinic with all her past treatment records. Let me see if I could be of help.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?