Ear drops for regular use
Wish is the best ear drops for regular use. Earlier I'm using dewax but it is not available now. I am looking for cleaning wax deposit.

Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

Best ear drop for regular use if you wish to use one is coconut / olive oil . Any of the oils may be used safely after excluding ear drum perforation.
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
use Otogesic Ear drops or Soliwax Ear drops. However, that alone is not enough. After about one week usage meet your local ENT Specialist to microsuction out all the softened wax and dead skin debris out of the ears. NEVER USE EDIBLE OILS LIKE COCONUT OIL AS THEY CAN CAUSE FUNGAL INFECTIONS IN YOUR EARS!