EAR Cracking and sudden pain.
Hello Doctor, I had my 1st dose of covid 19 vaccination - Covisheild on Friday 30th July.Had fever the next day and had dolo650..I had sudden ear cracking(right ear) with ear pain felt like shocks and it lasted for may b a min or so(saturday evenin).When i burp i feel pain.The cracking feeling subsided but feel like heaviness and a clogged feeling in one ear deep inside... Pls advise. Thank You.

U might be having middle ear infection. U should see the ENT specialist for proper examination and treatment
steam inhalation three to four times a day
Donot blow the nose Donot take anything chilled or cold