Ear closed due to cloggin
Hi.. My ear is closed due to clogging.. I try to clear it with ear bud but it hurts and I am afraid that I might worsen it.. Any solution or drops shall help to clean the ear as part of usual healthy habit

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

first thing you have to know is there is no need to clean your ear as our body has the mechanism for it. please stop using ear buds as there is chance of injury and infection to your ear. as far as your present condition is concerned seems like infection of ear canal skin. use antibiotic and antifungal ear drops. you can consult nearby ENT specialist