Ear Block last one year
Have a ear blocking issue ever since I went to swimming pool one year back and I have sinus as well. Checked with ENT asked to take audiometry and typnometry test all fine. Still not able to come out of it, have to forcely breath out to release thr block very often. Feeling scared that will become a routine. I feel ear cleaning from a specialist will help. Please suggest. Thanks

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
Otologist/ Neurotologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

You need to get a scan of your nose & paranasal sinuses( including both mastoids in the field) direct coronal view, plain films, 1mm cuts. This will show Ears, Nose and Throat in one complete scan. I am suspecting a Chronic Sinusitis which is leading to Eustachian Tube dysfunction to be causing your problem.
Meet your ENT Specialist and discuss this possibility with him.