Dysphagia after eating
I am facing dysphagia after eating for last 1.5 months. Problem starts 1-2 hrs after eating during the day time. Not present in night time and after getting up in morning. I feel tightness in throat and sometimes difficulty breathing. Endoscopy was performed by doctor and antral gastritis was diagnosed . Prescribed Pantocid - L once a day and rantac-150 at night time. Still, no improvement in symptoms. Symptoms are more prominent while eating bread or chapati and not much after eating rice. Pleas help.

Hello, antral gastritis is very common these days . One in every family have this problem .You have to take soft food items . continue medication but strict diet pattern can only help you to get rid of this problem. Stop having those foods which aggrevates your symptoms . Have small meals at frequent intervals . Avoid spicy food items .