Dysentry in Babies
Hello Doctor ... When my baby was 8 months old , I gave water in straw cups ( BPA free Cups) bought from baby shop ..... After consuming water from it the next day he got Dysentry ie. Blood streaks in poop. Please not I haven't given any new food at that time .... Again after recovery two weeks later , I used the same straw sippy cups to give water the next day my baby got fever and cold .... Then i stopped using it .... Please note I sterilised well before pouring water .... Could you please tell me , will the straw sippy cups will contaminate water by any means ?

Look like it is contaminating it, why don't you use tumblers or cups for your baby. There are lots of cups and tumblers in the market specifically designed for babies. Henceforth stop the usage of straw cups and use any of these. Make sure the drinking water is perfectly boiled n cooled before giving the baby.