Dysentry and fever
Suffering from severe stomachache and loose motion for last 3 days.. I took all types of remedies but no use.. Along with this I am also in fever but now fever is OK but stomachache and loose motion haven't get cured.. Please help me in this concern..

hello there. take tab. cefixime and ornidazole combination twice a dsy for three days. drink plenty of water. have boiled apples. revert back after 3 days. regards

Hello... First I need to know what remedies you have tried...consult a physician... You need to maintain your hydration well as dehydration is the problem in dysentry or losses motions...keep drinking water or ors hourly...you may need antibiotics too..